Call for Abstract
World Summit on Stress, Mindfulness and Philosophy , will be organized around the theme “Nurturing the State of Mindfulness for better Management of Stress and Depression”
Mindfulness 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Mindfulness 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Stress and pain both will have impact on the opposite, making a regeneration that sets the stage for chronic pain and chronic stress. Finding the ways from which higher manage Stresses, like deep respiratory, yoga, or meditation will relieve pain. It is easy to urge stressed once the pressures.
- Track 1-1Stress prevention and resilience
- Track 1-2Choric Pain
- Track 1-3Chronic Stress
- Track 1-4health realization and health model of stress
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and what’s going on around us and it is also the psychological process which brings one’s conscience to experiences. Mindful practices not only inculcate the self-consciousness, but also help solve mental related issues, such as Stress, Depression, and Anxiety etc.
- Track 2-1Mental peace
- Track 2-2Mental health
- Track 2-3Managing stress
- Track 2-4Mindfulness-based Stress reduction (MBSR)
- Track 2-5Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Track 2-6Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Track 2-7Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Track 2-8Brain and Immune system
- Track 2-9Compassion-focused therapy (CFT)
- Track 2-10Mindfulness-Based Eating Awareness Training (MB-EAT)
- Track 2-11Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
Anxiety is an emotion defined by feelings of tension, Indulge mind and physical changes like elevated Blood pressure.
It is reorganised manner to cope up with many stressors and challenges with in the global. it's quick-lived and doesn’t have a dramatic impact on your existence, whereas Depression state low temper and aversion to interest which will have an effect on a Human Thoughts, Behaviour, Emotions, and feel of properly-being.
- Track 3-1Social Phobia
- Track 3-2Panic Disorder
- Track 3-3Agoraphobia
- Track 3-4Phobias
- Track 3-5Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Track 3-6Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Track 3-7Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Track 3-8Dysthymia
- Track 3-9Bipolar I depression
- Track 3-10Bipolar II depression
- Track 3-11Mixed Depression and Anxiety
- Track 3-12Depressive Psychotic Episode
- Track 3-13Atypical Depression
Meditation is an approach to training the mind. Meditation helps us to understand our own mind and involves in focusing to calm the mind, which will eventually help to avoid stress, anxiety and depression etc.
- Track 4-1Trends of yoga
- Track 4-2Yoga Philosophy
- Track 4-3Yoga Postures
- Track 4-4Yoga Meditation Research
- Track 4-5Yoga Psychology
- Track 4-6Yogic Breath
- Track 4-7Physical postures
- Track 4-8Mental silence
- Track 4-9Modern typologies
Spirituality alludes to a Religious Practice which is a wide idea with space for some points of view. Buddhism is a religion that envelops an assortment of customs, convictions and Spiritual Practices generally based on unique lessons ascribed to the Buddha and resulting interpreted philosophies. Buddhist meditates their entire life to attain Nirvana.
- Track 5-1Peace
- Track 5-2Religious diversity
- Track 5-3Religious freedom
- Track 5-4Cross-cultural encounters
- Track 5-5Superstition and witchcraft
- Track 5-6Folk Medicines
Autism is wide spectrum of developmental disorder commonly associated with Neurology and Psychiatry which are a result of combination of Genetic, Non-Genetic and Social factors, which can be treated by the help of special Care and Therapies and Counselling. Individuals with this generally face challenges like, impaired communication etc.
Holistic Health is really an approach to lifestyles; It emphasizes the relationship of thoughts, body, and spirit. According to the holistic remedy Philosophy, one can obtain most excellent Health the primary aim of Holistic Medicine practice, by means of gaining right balance in lifestyles.
- Track 7-1Acupressure
- Track 7-2Aromatherapy
- Track 7-3Ayurvedic Medicine
- Track 7-4Balneotherapy
- Track 7-5Chiropractic
- Track 7-6Homeopathy
- Track 7-7Naturopathy
- Track 7-8Reflexology
Philosophy of mind pertains to discreet sectors of mind, involving working of mind in various aspects, which can be explained in a hypothetical way. Social science is a discipline that takes into consideration of one’s self interacting with social environment, which is instrumental in influencing their mental and emotional conditions.
- Track 8-1Ethics & Value Theory
- Track 8-2Aesthetics
- Track 8-3Religion Philosophy
- Track 8-4Free thought
- Track 8-5Philosophical theology
- Track 8-6Chronic Stress Adaptation
- Track 8-7Stress resilience
Arts and humanities are the disciplines of historical and modern-day languages, Literature, Philosophy, and performing art these disciplines discover, share, and recreate expressions of the human enjoy. Humanities recognition on the more man-centred disciplines compared to art. These are educational fields in which the human circumstance is prioritized rather than their works. Comprising the experiences of man seen in a more personal, cultural and social context, Humanities Emphasize a more Analytical and crucial approach of study in preference to artwork's emotionally-biased attitude.
- Track 9-1Anthropology
- Track 9-2Archaeology
- Track 9-3Classics
- Track 9-4History
- Track 9-5Linguistics and languages
- Track 9-6Law and politics
- Track 9-7Performing arts
- Track 9-8Literature
Psychology is a branch of science that deals with the study of Mental Health. Psychology deals with various aspects of Brain science which includes psychological disorder, such as Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Autism, Neurological disorders.
- Track 10-1Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Track 10-2Bipolar and Related Disorders
- Track 10-3Trauma and Stressor-Related Disorders
- Track 10-4Dissociative Disorders
- Track 10-5Abnormal Psychology
- Track 10-6Amnesia
- Track 10-7Borderline Personality Disorder
- Track 10-8Hallucinations
- Track 10-9Narcissism
- Track 10-10Behavioural Psychology
- Track 10-11Clinical Psychology
- Track 10-12Cognitive Psychology
- Track 10-13Counselling Psychology
- Track 10-14Developmental Psychology
- Track 10-15Educational Psychology
- Track 10-16Social Psychology
Mental Health is more than the absence of a mental health condition or Illness. It is a positive sense of Well-Being, or the capacity to enjoy Life and stay Happy. Mental health impacts each and every one.
- Track 11-1Happiness and subjective wellbeing
- Track 11-2Positive Psychologyapy
- Track 11-3Flourishing
- Track 11-4Leadership
- Track 11-5Philosophy and resilience
- Track 11-6Positive education and wellness coaching
Psychiatry is clinical branch of Brain science that deals with Medical diagnostics of Neurological and Brain disorders. Psychiatric Disorders is a pattern of Psychological symptoms that are a result from multiple areas of life. Psychiatric disorders are a more serious concern, as it includes a long term treatment, which includes Care, Therapy, Wellbeing, providing a Stress free environment, etc
- Track 12-1Psychotherapy
- Track 12-2Medication
- Track 12-3Effects of physical activity on mental illness
- Track 12-4Addiction psychiatry
- Track 12-5Addiction psychiatry
- Track 12-6Neuropsychiatry
Paediatric deals with discipline of science that intended in Medical attention or Care provided to Infants, Children, Adolescents, these mainly occurs to improving their mental condition to train their Mind to fight against Stress and Depression other kind of negative emotions in order to lead a Happy life.
- Track 13-1Sleep
- Track 13-2Psychological disorder in children
- Track 13-3abnormal child psychology
- Track 13-4Role of parents in child psychological development
- Track 13-5Environmental influences in children
Psychotherapy involves varied procedures to cure Psychological disorders by processing the different therapy as per the problem serving with natural process to their malady. It’s associate degree instrument to manage Anxiety, Depression and Stress, etc. Some Psychotherapy Techniques, Somatotherapy, Depth Psychology, Art medical aid, counsel, etc.
- Track 14-1Counselling
- Track 14-2Somatotherapy
- Track 14-3psychoanalysis
- Track 14-4verbal communication
- Track 14-5Anger Management
- Track 14-6Art Therapy
- Track 14-7Behaviour Modification
- Track 14-8Behaviour Modification
- Track 14-9Hypnosis
- Track 14-10Behaviour Modification
Suicide could be a serious Public Health problem that causes immeasurable Pain, Suffering and loss of people, families, and communities across the world. The causes of suicide are complicated and determined by multiple combos of things, like Psychological State and exposure to Violence.
- Track 15-1Drug Addiction
- Track 15-2physical or emotional abuse
- Track 15-3Signs of Suicidal Behaviour
It is a Panic Attack, which occurs in sudden episodes after an individual suffers a massive Trauma. It is a continual of emotional breach mainly of fear, which is a common symptom of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Track 16-1Exposure therapy
- Track 16-2Cognitive Restructuring
- Track 16-3Prolonged Exposure
- Track 16-4Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Track 16-5Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Track 16-6Stress Inoculation Training (SIT)
- Track 16-7Present Centered Therapy (PCT)